Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese New Year

Hey so, how's you're Chinese new year been ?

Well i spent mine in Ipoh with some of my dad's business friends. ahhaah it was preeety fun. We had this lovely spread of food. hahahah prawns, and some other food that i can't pronounce. So they have this dog name 'Baby' hahahah so funny, but she doesn't go on floors, only carpets and inside the house and she gets really jealous if the owner touches someone else.. so funny. Well we played cards and i won 500 ahahha. so cool... and i don't know how to play cards.. SERIOUSLY and we watched some TV first was Animal Planet then Rush Hour 3 ahhhahah it was fun.. then my mum was so curious about the Ogawa chair we wanted to buy it but my dad said it is a waste of money... he said just go an massage with the urut guy... hhah well my mum loved it but SHE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO STOP IT so funny. Then i got Ang Pow... my and we played a bit of piano .... and we came bk by 12 at night so yeap! it was fun..... So the next day i am at home.. in K.l. and my dad went to their house AGAIN and the another friends house the next day and i am stuck here after one house while my dad went to like 7 or 8 houses..... ;) Well atleast schools starting i miss you guys!!!

No comments: