Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Random lalalalala jibberish bored meh meh !!


There is a fine line between genius and insanity;I have erased this life. I am a idealist, i dont' know where i am going but i am on my way there. My journey is full of weird and powerful things that i ahve been coming across. Such a pity you could not share that with me and embrace it together.When there is snow on the ground i pretend i am walking on clouds.Like what it's like with you and me and suddenly i feel i am falling on solid cold rock.I know of only one bird - a parrot- that talks; and it can't fly. So please, please fly if you want to leave then fly but don't talk but don't fly.People get paid more just sitting down than they work sitting up.The last thing i remembered was if you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. So please don't leave me hanging beyond your'e thin strip.Like they say many of a man who falls inlove with a dimple make the mistake of marrying the whole girl. Only the shallow will know themselves.

No comments: