Sunday, December 14, 2008

Well i went to Ipoh for a trip it is called the capital of lala land i mean seriously. Well went christmas shopping and Vincci and Voir and other crap then ate food and alot of it. I mean i think i am looking fat right now. I am really bored doing nothing but just lazing around the place and wrapping gifts and decorating the tree and yeap can't wait for christmas actually and you knw i went to this hotel to stay in and ( i shall not mention where but ) their decoration was awful i mean their Christmas tree's were hideous i probably would never mention it it just hurts my eyes i mean i love christmas trees so just see one like that just been put on a few balls and decorations that don't even match the colour choice it's an embarassment to society i think i should go to the US again i think that will probably help my nerves and bitter annoyance towards the whole situation i mean even my toilet looks better than that i mean yea people it was really really bad i mean i should sue and all the lights were hanging upside down and seriously if you would have hired me i would have made it not only better than the state or public toilets are but into the most fantastic toilets you can even imagine and hypertatically speaking i mean my sister and i decorate better seriously i am really mad extreamly hahhah well anywho... Christmas is coming around the corner and i can't wait and my next post would be coming up soon.

No comments: