Monday, May 12, 2008

WAkes ME Up






Well remember i told you that i could not go blogging anymore well actually i can see! i mean it's called ermmm sneaking.. well yea i was thinking about this and it still broke up inside about wha happened the other day which most of you know winks winks.Well i feel that i should go on this anti-guys week or year. I mean i don't want to have anymore guys at all in my life.. not as in friends but i am just fed up! why do the girls have to try so hard to get you if you can't even realise that she is trying to do that...!! GUYS! GIVE THE LADIES A BREAK C'MON AND STAND UP FOR YOU AND FOR THE DAMN GIRL!! DON'T BE A SISSY !



that was for all the girls in the world ok ?? (including me)
OH YES THE THING THAT INSPIRED ME A FEW MINUES AGO... BEFORE GUYS POPPED UP



OK so yes the thing that inspired me was this song.

OK so i was stuyding so call lah.. then i heard this song and that time i was like really really depressed.. :( yes guys feel sooory.. lol well some of you might find it cheesy. But it brightened up my day when all of you were sleeping :) :) and thanks zim for being there :/



RIHANNA - TAKE A BOW
How about a round of applause

A standing ovation
You look so dumb right now


Standing outside my house
Trying to apologizeYou’re so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out
[Chorus]Don’t tell me you’re sorry cuz you’re not


Baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught

But you put on quite a show
You really had me going
But now it’s time to go

Curtain’s finally closing

That was quite a show.

Very entertaining

But it’s over now

Go on and take a bow
Grab your clothes and get gone


You better hurry up before the sprinklers come on

Talkin’ about, girl, I love you, you’re the one

This just looks like the re-run
Please, what else is on
(Chorus)

No comments: