Thursday, May 15, 2008

THE KARDASHIANS













Well last night..
hahhaah instead of studying i decided to watch THE KARDASHIANS well yeap !

This weeks episode really really touch me and normally i would just think of it as a normal series but Kloe really showed me that i don't need a guy in my life!

There were these words she said that really touch the layer of my heart "that i am not going to be single forever". So yes, i am not so i am just going to live my single care-free life and nobody is going to stop me hhahhaahah *winks winks* So after that i went back to my books....... haih :(

Well after that just wanted to ask you guys about the B.M and Geo and Science 1 and English.. Well please leave a comment to let me know...k

Oh yea! how could I forget to talk about AMERICAN IDOl

I am so so so sad to watch Miss Marcado go back... I mean she knew it was coming and everything but she is great inside and out :)

OMG!!! can't wait to watch David Cook man!!!!

I wish he wins American Idol i mean David Archaletta doesn't deserve it i mean like no CHING! if you know what i mean !! well yes i can't wait for the finale!! Last night's performance was great and fantastic and amazing....!!

OH YES I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO WISH ALL THE TEACHERS A HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY FROM ME!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT THROUGHOUT YOUR
TEACHING LIFE AND I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO WISH MY MOM.... FOR BEING A GREAT TEACHER AND A MOTHER FOR ME AND FOR THE REST OF THE STUDENTS IN SMKDJ XD

No comments: