Monday, October 8, 2007

MY AWESOME FRIENDS :)



Well i love all of my friends but the first one i like to talk about is MICHELLE she is a very strong person at heart very kind and giving. BUt she can be very silly at sometimes and it annoys me and both of us altogether and at the end we all start laughing and i mean seriously laughing..... Well that's Michelle MYY funny great and exiciting friend that will always make me smile when i am down :)

Well my next friend is Chrisandra

Well Chrisandra is a very smart and funny loving person.
I mean she is a strong confident girl that beleives that anythin is possible ....But i know after she reads this thing she would totally disagree with me and i mean really disagree.Well she is there for me when i need her and can u imagine she understands chinese! i mean that is totally awesome XD

The next person is here right now because i have known her for quite a looooooong time

Well my other bessst friend is Jay Zee !XD

She is fantastic.She is preeeety annoying at times but i love her still. She has this power to be very energetic and strong. Well i have known her for 5 years and i think she is still the CRAZY PUMPKIN i know !.She is full of laughter and fun it's niceee hanging out with her... SHe can sometimes go through her silly moments but she is great.

The next person on my list is ALL IN ONE

THere are MARK, EN ZHEN, TIAN XI, KEN VYN, VINCENT, JEREMY AND LI BING there are just amazing guys that can make me a Michelle laugh alot They are just fantastic people and eventhough they dont' make that much of sense(all my friends dont' make any sense). they are still the cool people i like to hang out with.XD

The last people that i call my friends are....

MATTEW, JOSEPH, JOHN, ELIZABETH, DHAVINA

tHEY are amazing !!!!
I love them soooo much
They are funny great silly fantastic
ATLEAST THEY ARE THE ONLY HUMANS IN THE CLASS that gets to stay up to listen to that OLD HAG Well hahaha that's all my friends take care god blesss and stay strong funny and THE WAY YOU ARE

No comments: