Sunday, October 28, 2007

EDWARD CULLEN IS MINE !!!


Well finally hazim now you get to see my lovely story about my favourite author.Well i will dare say that the author did an amazing job on all the three books which are TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, and ECLIPSE.Edward Cullen is my hero!! I won't mind getting married or even having a boyfriend as long as the lovely man in shiny marble amour was Edward.Well i think that might be way to far fetch but it is my fantasy and i love it!!Well my favourite characters are Alice Cullen, Jasper Cullen, Charlie, and Bella Swan. This book actually moved me AL OT Well i hate some of the characters, well not all of them are perfect you know. So i hate Jacob!! i just find him spoiling the plan. The character that sends me shivers is Victoria. The author writes SO well that i would actually cry if anything happened to Edward.Well that's all i have to say SO far.... about the book I will tell you what happens at the end and i won't want it to end so soon CHERIO-

No comments: