Monday, April 13, 2009

SCHOOL TODAY WAS INTERESTING


School today was very interesting so let me start it out from the beginning lah. Today i am quite in a good mood to blog so i will just do that haha. I usually come to school around like 7 :00 so yeap Sean Wong , Poh hua and everybody else in our CIRCLE OF LIFE. I feel it's gonna die soon everybody has their own little issues. HAHA then saw PIPI ahhaha and wishing to see BERJAYA but he didn't come yet. Later the bell rang. Patrick didnt' come to school today according to Yee Fei that he was sick while giving me that look. So then i went to class Modern Maths was ok. I mean nothiing much to listen to then Pn Nora didn't come!! Two periods free mann ... haha so Yen yin and I went to BLOK F to see BERJAYA i think i should come up with a better name. :) Then we went pass Si Khay's CLASS. It was so funny because i could not start laughing hahahha. I had to run away faster. Then later during recess i hugged TIan Xi cause it's his BIRTHDAY TODAY !! So we celebrated his brithday and then i went to the pavillion. Pei Yinn and I need to talk about some stuft so we left SEAN and Bron Win alone. Sorry dearies. Then later in class we were playing Black Magic it was so fun casue everybody got the game except for Johan. SAD GUY. Hong Koon tried to explain to him over and over again. Then Boh yee and I like going toilet ALOT. for fun i guess cause sometimes class is so boring. Oh yea and I LOVE ALEX PETTYFER !!!!! OMG AND YOU KNOW FENDERICK BROUGHT THE DVD TO SCHOOL I ALMOST SCREAMED AND EVERYBODY STARTED LAUGHING. HAHHA


OH YEA SORRY I COUNDN'T COME FOR CHOIR

ALEX PETTYFER IS MINE STAY AWAY

I LOVE YOU BOH YEE =P

MICHELLE YOU ROCK MY BESSSSSST FRIEND I HATE YOU

SEAN GO DIE =P

PEI YINN MY ANGEL

POH HUA MY ROCKER

PHILIP THE EATER

SHAUN THE CONTRUCTIVE CRISITISM DUDE

WEI LI MY "OMG I HATE YOU PEOPLE"

KEN-JI THE PRIEST

SHARON THE DRUM

ANNETTE ( I LOVE YOU) !!!

SABRINA AND PUI CHENG MY HIGH PEOPLE

No comments: