Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN







Yea it's quite late tho.. but what the heck cooool Halloween... XD
Well i find Halloween fun you know trick- treat going around getting candy, meeting friends, it's like acknowledging that there are ghost and goblins and gools in the world and not to disregard them. I guess they have feelings to and they it's the only place and time where the other world can enter this world like a free V.I.P pass. HAHAHA well yeap....Well i know many people or some are quite the skeptic lah .. well who can blame them i mean like we are talking abt ghost and wizards and witches.. I mean they might sound interesting and niceee and sweet in story like TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, Daughthers of Darkness, Spellbinders, and Soulmates, ( I love that word) Well here is a story it's not that scary so you can read .. it and yeap Happy Halloween

True Story
Ok, first of all I am a strong believer in the paranormal it has happened to nearly everyone in my family at one time or another but this is my story. I am 15 years old now and haven't had much luck with paranormal activity lately but thats a different story then from when I was a kid. From the time I was 3 to about 5 years old I would have strange images come appear right before me. One early morning when i was about 4 I was sitting in my bed and all of a sudden I started to hear voices that sounded like my father. They were loud and i couldn't remember what they were saying but it sounded like when you hear someone talking on an answering machine. The trouble is that my parents had gotten a divorce and my father had no longer been living with us. Another time I saw a black figure in the shape of a small skinny boy with matted ratty hair and dreadlocks. It had red glowing eyes and then it jumped out of my bedroom window. Other times i would see black figures or sometime a head would just rotate in the middle of my room and appear to be all different sorts of people. Then one time I'll never forget I was laying in my bed and then suddenly I felt an evil presence like something was going to consume me if i did not fight it. So i remembered a song that i had learned at church which was "Jesus loves me" and started singing it. after a while it was almost like a chorus had came in and I heard angelic voices singing it in the background of my room I finally fell asleep. Well that basically it, after some time these apparitions became less and less then finally nothing. I hope i didn't bore you. To this day i don't know why those things happened and then just stopped.


No comments: