Monday, November 5, 2007

SOMETHING TO SMILE FOR TODAY




JOKES






Well thanks Tyron for taking my posting for today, but i think i will just go ahead with it,






Well some of the jokes are pretty funny, and some very very lame,






Well some of them are quite *sensitif*,






So i am warning everybody who reads it,






Enough of me blabbing now let's get on with it,






















2ND joke




Quite a short joke but it's ok ........




There are alot of fans at his show



''They probably can't afford air-conditioning!"



3RD Joke



Friend: I can lie in bed and watch the sun rise.'



Alec: So what ? I can sit on a chair and watch the kitchen sink!



4th Joke



Can you stretch the music out a bit longer?



'Sorry sir, but this is a dance band, not a rubber band !



5th joke



Girlfriend: 'Did you notice how the opera singer's voice filled the hall ?



Alec : 'Yes I also noticed how alot of people left to make room for it.



6th joke



Why did your dad set light to his coat ?



The shop told him it was a blazer!'



7th joke



John :' The ointment the doctor gave me makes my hands smart'.



Alec : 'Then i suggest you rub some on your head!'



8th joke



Girlfriend : I've just swallowed a roll of film'.



Alec : 'Don't worry, nothing serious can develop.



9th joke



Mother: 'Did you give the goldfish some fresh water?



Alec : 'No it's not. Find me an elephant that has one hand and I'll prove it to you.



10th joke



Girlfriend: 'Now we've decided to get married, I hope you will give me a ring'.



Alec : 'Of vourse I will. What's your number?



11the joke



Why do you say that Rome must have been built at night ?



''Because I keep hearing people say it wasn't built in a day!












No comments: